Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar (14 April 1891 - 6 December 1956), venerated as Babasaheb, was an Indian jurist, economist, politician, student, and social reformer. He was British India's Minister of Labour in Viceroy's Executive Council, Chairman of the Constituent Drafting committee, independent India's first Minister of Law and Justice, and considered the chief architect of the… Continue reading Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Writings and Speeches (Audiobook)
Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar (14 April 1891 – 6 December 1956), venerated as Babasaheb, was an Indian jurist, economist, politician, and social reformer. He was British India's Minister of Labour in Viceroy's Executive Council, Chairman of the Constituent Drafting committee, independent India's first Minister of Law and Justice, and considered the chief architect of the Constitution… Continue reading Experience / Learnings From Dr. Ambedkar Audiobook Project!
Hello Dear Readers, We are back with another interesting Blog! Here you will read the experience of Deepalakshmi Iyer and about the Collaboration of Vargshikshak and R.E.A.D Club for the Gift A Book Activity!Deepalakshmi is an Amazing Story Teller and a Writer from Madurai, Tamilnadu. Few Days ago, The team of Vargshikshak decided to arrange… Continue reading Gift A Book! Spreading The Joy of Reading!
A Bitter Truth:Many students cannot afford to buy books to study and on other side, A lot of people say books should be donated but they don’t do it. If you are wondering why you should donate books, then read the full article! Friends, have you read any of the articles like the news below?… Continue reading GIFT A BOOK! GIFT A FUTURE!
“None of us, including me, ever do great things. But we can all do small things, with great love, and together we can do something wonderful.” -Mother Teresa Last year, we started collaboration with various NGOs / organizations for Vargshikshak - Let's Record. Since then we have been moving towards our common goal! We did… Continue reading Collaboration with HV, Kerala, India!
Ask not what Your Country can do for you, Ask what you can do for your Country ( For the Society ) - khalil gibran (/J. F. Kennedy) So Today on the eve of our 75th Independence Day - Platinum jubilee..we did a small interactive Session with our Let's Record volunteers and it was truly… Continue reading Let’s Record : Small Interaction with Volunteers
Hello guys! Every year, students and young professionals from different places across India apply for NIRMAN, a youth flourishment initiative. Over the years, many of them have had the opportunity to attend it. Are you aware of it? What is NIRMAN ? NIRMAN is a series of workshops or camps held at Shodhgram, Gadchiroli under… Continue reading Nirman Camp, SEARCH Gadchiroli, Maharashtra
Hello, readers! Hope you all are fine and doing great! Tomorrow, we have a webinar on Let's Record! Whether you have questions on Let's Record or want to know the future plans of Let's Record Initiative, join us in the webinar. We have the story of how and why Vargshikshak & Let's Record were started… Continue reading Conversation with Dr. Kirti Gehlot and Anupama Rathore.
🔲On Drive:: 1) Economics ( अर्थशास्त्र ) Audiobooks 2) Political Theory - An Introduction By Ashok Acharya, Rajeev Bhargava Recorded by SAATHI Volunteers 3) A History of Political By George H Sabine Recorded by SAATHI Volunteers 4) English and Soft Skills By S.P. Dhanavel Recorded by SAATHI Volunteers 5) An introduction to Political Theory by… Continue reading 3) Reference Book: Competitive Exam
🔲On Drive:: 1)Upsc syllabus In English Language Recorded by Parikshit Ashok Bhuskute 2)Upsc Syllabus Micro listing by GS SCORE UPSC COACHINGS Recorded by Rohan Londhe 🔳On Youtube:: 1)Coming Soon... ⭕Click Below To; 🌐Visit LR 🔗Join LR 🤔Read FAQ 🔊Get Audiobooks 🙏Our Message 👥Collaborate Follow Share Comment
LET'S RECORD IS HALF AN YEAR OLD!!! Happy Six Months, everyone 🙂 It was 24th March 2020, the day of the announcement of lockdown and the day Let's Record was started. Today , it completed six whole months and counting. We've recorded texts over 180 in count which looks like we've recorded at least one text… Continue reading Six Months of Let’s Record and a Collaboration with Shikshanganga
"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much." - Helen Keller MANAV NGO, Pune Our collaboration with Manav NGO Maharashtra Shikshanganga Our collaboration with Shikshanganga R.E.A.D. Club, Tamil Nadu Our collaboration with R.E.A.D. Club Rotract Club,Pune Camp Next Generation Our collaboration with RC Camp Next Gen TATA Volunteering Week-16 Our collaboration… Continue reading Collaboration with other NGO / Org.
https://youtu.be/h2l3gpCOn3M Let's Record, was started when a countrywide lockdown was announced in India on 24 March 2020. Click here to know the reason behind starting Let's Record. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9qb8STcTJy4QNamFWh9gm2q691nPgh4O It’s a social cause that can be worked for, just sitting at home. This is one of the reason the initiative was designed and it will continue… Continue reading 15.Let’s Record Initiative
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8ZHmOVHhG2/Click here to Read All Activities of Saathi 2019-2020.Click Below to follow us on Various Platform:Facebook Page InstagramYouTubeTelegramIf you are not much aware of Saathi Click here and Visit our Main Webpage⭕Click Below To;🌐Visit LR🔗Join LR🤔Read FAQ🔊Get Audiobooks🙏Our Message👥CollaborateFollowShareComment
Collaborating with NSS, an interactive session had been organized where blind students talked about the way they love a person. They shared how love goes beyond the boundaries of blindness and sightedness. On this occasion, the Head of Tathapi Trust, Amol Sir interacted with the students.The event was organized at Kimaya in Fergusson College. The… Continue reading 6) Collaboration with NSS and Thatapi Trust
Fayaz, an ex-Fergussonian (Computer Teacher) visited the college along with Head of Manobal Foundation, Manjushri Madam and a VI Student who cracked MPSC Exam.Fayaz, an ex-Fergussonian, visited the college and met the students to motivate them to work for Saathi and society. He is a blind ex-student of Fergusson College and has learned how to… Continue reading 5) Guest Lectures
As an activity, Saathi organizes a cleaning activity in which the volunteers who wish to help can come to A3. The main message behind this activity was to make the students realize the importance of cleaning. Saathi wanted to tell students that working can be fun. All the other rooms in the college are swept… Continue reading 4) Clean A3 ( Saathi Department )
🔲On Drive :: 1) ठरलं, डोळस व्हायचंच! ( Tharal, Dolas Hoyachay ) By डॉ. नरेंद्र दाभोलकर ( Dr.Narendre Dabholkar) Recorded By Vikas Shukla 2) Aaplayala kay tyach (आपल्याला काय त्याचं) by shweta Sima Vinod Recorded by Suraj Urmila Sunil. 🔳On Youtube:: 1) Coming Soon... ⭕Click Below To; 🌐Visit LR 🔗Join LR 🤔Read FAQ 🔊Get Audiobooks… Continue reading 17) सामाजिक ( Social )
It's a proud moment for us! Vargshikshak is a website for sharing knowledge, run by students from Saathi Enabling Center, Fergusson College Pune where the Let's Record Initiative was started a day after the announcement of nationwide lockdown, i.e., on 25th March, 2020 and we are successfully working for it since past two months. Having… Continue reading Let’s Record @Times Of India
1) Do I get acknowledged for recording books? Ans-Yes. We will issue an online certificate in pdf format to people who complete recording 5 books. Click here to view our certificate of Let's Record. For the same, contact us once you complete 10 books. We will check all of them and send you the virtual… Continue reading Acknowledged for recording books ?
1) Is there a specific type of books to be recorded? Ans- No. Any type of book is welcome. These are some suggestions - It may be story-book for school students. It may be Science Fiction, Drama, Action and Adventure, Romance, Mystery, Gothic, Self-help, guides, travel, Children’s Fiction, Science, History, Math, anthologies, poetry, comics, art,… Continue reading Is there a specific type of books to be recorded?
1) Does it matter how my voice is or if I am a bad reader?Ans- Different people have different voice and that is totally fine. Your voice is our voice. As far as you are able to read good enough for anyone to understand, it doesn't matter how your voice is.2) What format should I… Continue reading About voice and other Recording issues ?
1) How can I help you? Ans- Your participation encourages us more than anything. You can make more and more people know about this initiative. You can share the links to as many as possible. Share it with your friends and it will help us. Even if one additional person joins us every time you… Continue reading How can I help?
1) Why is there a need to record books separately if various apps provide the service of reading out any typed text?A- Not just apps but even Google talk-back does the same thing. But using talk back is a complicated and time consuming process. Recorded books become easier to access and to listen to than… Continue reading Why is there a need to Record books separately if various apps provide the service ?
1) How do visually impaired people access the links/books? A- Most of them have talk back facility on their phones through which they are able to navigate through websites just like anyone. Once they get to know how it is used, they use phones as efficiently as anyone. Moreover, people associated with them also help… Continue reading How do visually impaired people access the links/books?
1) Is it necessary to fill the registration form every time while recording a new book? A- Yes. It is important to fill the registration form in order to get our records correct and precise. It also helps to keep the count/number of books recorded much easily. It is necessary as we maintain an Excel… Continue reading Why and how to fill Registration form ?
Mass production of accessible books can eradicate the book famine faced by persons with blindness or other print disabilities. Books are considered a person’s best companion. It is said that “When you open a book, you open a new world”. Books provide us with an endless pool of knowledge and information and allow a person… Continue reading Why we need Initiatives like Let’s Record !?
Our aim is to provide those books or study material to visually challenged students, which are not easily available on other platforms. If you wish to record something for a good cause, You can join our WhatsApp Group. We will put our requirements for recordings on group based on requests made by blind students. If… Continue reading Which book should I choose for recording?
यदि आप अंग्रेजी के साथ सहज नहीं हैं और इस पृष्ठ का हिंदी में अनुवाद करना चाहते हैं (या अपनी सुविधा के अनुसार किसी अन्य भाषा में), तो कृपया नीचे स्क्रॉल करें और इस पृष्ठ के अंत में Google Translator (अनुवादक) का उपयोग करें। उसके बाद यह पृष्ठ आपके द्वारा चुनी गई भाषा में पुनः… Continue reading Uploading Procedure and Things to do while Uploading and Sending Recording details ?
Welcome to Vargshikshak! Click below to open Differnt Tabs / Links posted on Vargshikshak; Home Page News Coverage Science Notes Saathi Fergusson #Let’s_Record SOEC Fergusson Katha kahaani kavya Hand in Hand About Us Contact us Indian Blogs [ Coming Soon] Click here and read all Posts(Blogs) of Vargshikshak Follow Share Comment