यदि आप अंग्रेजी के साथ सहज नहीं हैं, तो नीचे दिए गए Google Translator का उपयोग करके इस पृष्ठ की भाषा को बदलें। Before we get started with the instructions, allow us to thank you for joining the Let's Record initiative! As you already know, Let's Record is an open-for-all volunteering platform, where anyone can… Continue reading Guidelines and FAQs For Let’s Record : 2022
यदि आप अंग्रेजी के साथ सहज नहीं हैं और इस पृष्ठ का हिंदी में अनुवाद करना चाहते हैं (या अपनी सुविधा के अनुसार किसी अन्य भाषा में), तो कृपया नीचे स्क्रॉल करें और इस पृष्ठ के अंत में Google Translator (अनुवादक) का उपयोग करें। उसके बाद यह पृष्ठ आपके द्वारा चुनी गई भाषा में पुनः… Continue reading Detailed Procedure to Join Let’s Record
यदि आप अंग्रेजी के साथ सहज नहीं हैं और इस पृष्ठ का हिंदी में अनुवाद करना चाहते हैं (या अपनी सुविधा के अनुसार किसी अन्य भाषा में), तो कृपया नीचे स्क्रॉल करें और इस पृष्ठ के अंत में Google Translator (अनुवादक) का उपयोग करें। उसके बाद यह पृष्ठ आपके द्वारा चुनी गई भाषा में पुनः… Continue reading Step wise Procedure to Join Let’s Record
1) Do I get acknowledged for recording books? Ans-Yes. We will issue an online certificate in pdf format to people who complete recording 5 books. Click here to view our certificate of Let's Record. For the same, contact us once you complete 10 books. We will check all of them and send you the virtual… Continue reading Acknowledged for recording books ?
1) Is there a specific type of books to be recorded? Ans- No. Any type of book is welcome. These are some suggestions - It may be story-book for school students. It may be Science Fiction, Drama, Action and Adventure, Romance, Mystery, Gothic, Self-help, guides, travel, Children’s Fiction, Science, History, Math, anthologies, poetry, comics, art,… Continue reading Is there a specific type of books to be recorded?
1) Does it matter how my voice is or if I am a bad reader?Ans- Different people have different voice and that is totally fine. Your voice is our voice. As far as you are able to read good enough for anyone to understand, it doesn't matter how your voice is.2) What format should I… Continue reading About voice and other Recording issues ?
1) How can I help you? Ans- Your participation encourages us more than anything. You can make more and more people know about this initiative. You can share the links to as many as possible. Share it with your friends and it will help us. Even if one additional person joins us every time you… Continue reading How can I help?
1) Why is there a need to record books separately if various apps provide the service of reading out any typed text?A- Not just apps but even Google talk-back does the same thing. But using talk back is a complicated and time consuming process. Recorded books become easier to access and to listen to than… Continue reading Why is there a need to Record books separately if various apps provide the service ?
1) How do visually impaired people access the links/books? A- Most of them have talk back facility on their phones through which they are able to navigate through websites just like anyone. Once they get to know how it is used, they use phones as efficiently as anyone. Moreover, people associated with them also help… Continue reading How do visually impaired people access the links/books?
1) Is it necessary to fill the registration form every time while recording a new book? A- Yes. It is important to fill the registration form in order to get our records correct and precise. It also helps to keep the count/number of books recorded much easily. It is necessary as we maintain an Excel… Continue reading Why and how to fill Registration form ?
१) आत्मचरित्र व प्रेरणादायी पुस्तके (Autobiographies and inspirational) २) कादंबरी (Novel) ३) मराठी नाटक (Drama) ४) प्रसिद्ध मराठी कथासंग्रह (Collection of stories) ५) ललित साहित्य (Fine literature) ६) कवितांचे पुस्तक (Poem) ७) मराठी गोष्टी (Story) ८) विनोदी साहित्य (Humorous / Funny literature) ९) मराठी निबंध (Essay) १०) व्यक्ती चित्रण (Person portrayal) ११) वैयक्तिक किस्सा /… Continue reading मराठी पुस्तके: ऑडियो स्वरुपात